Latest ThinkComposer executable installer...
SOURCE CODE: Go to the ThinkComposer project site at GitHub and get the latest source code release.
|Processor||X86-compatible at 2.2 GHz or more|
|Memory||2GB of RAM or more|
|Disk Space||500MB free, at least|
|Video Card||VGA-compatible at 1024x768 pixels, at least; 1600x1200 pixels or more is recommended|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP(SP3), others compatible with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)|
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (full) must be preinstalled.
The changes of the most recent versions are...
(See all the changes in the "Readme.txt" file)
- Fixed: Name of a global Detail designator is no longer changed when editing an empty link after trying to access it.
- Fixed: Views can be exported as image in PDF format again.
- Fixed: Application crashes when Finding text (the problem is detected and crash prevented).
- PDF generation is now based on an open-source library (PDFsharp) instead of a commercial product.
- Fixed: Link descriptor are lost for new links after copy+paste.
SINCE FEBRUARY-2015 THINKCOMPOSER IS OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
- New: Default grid size now can be specified in Domain properties.
- New: While creating new Concepts, by dropping their Definition from the Concepts palette, press [Ctrl-Left] to open the properties editor instead of just edit the name/title over the symbol.
- Changed: Markers palette display order is changed to show User-Defined Markers on top.
- Fixed: Change to Symbol Format properties 'Flip Horizontal/Vertical' does not propagate instantly.
- Fixed: Crash when trying to attach notes to Ideas.
(last 3 updates shown. See the "Readme.txt" file for the complete list)